- Durability – Utilizes a multi-layer 3.6 mil film design that provides puncture and tear resistance. Proven reliability in vacuum packaging applications.
- Moisture Protection – Provides proven long-term protection in the most critical seepage area – the seams. 3M provides a 1/2" side seam to increase reliability that the finished bag is capable of maintaining the MVTR level equivalent to that of the film. The bag’s multi-layer design eliminates problems associated with “pinholes” found in many foil bags.
- ESD/EMI shielding – Provides high frequency protection and static shielding to protect the most sensitive parts.
- Cleanliness – Uses a clean barrier film which exceeds the requirements of EIA-583 Class I and contains no amines, amides or N-Octanoic Acid. Outgassing levels are extremely low.
- Construction – Opaque bag is a highly durable construction (from the outside layer to the innermost layer): static dissipative layer, two luminized polyester layers each 48 gauge, 2.6 mil static dissipative polyethylene.
- Industry Standards – Meets the electrical and physical requirements of JESD 625A, EN100015, IEC61340-5-1.